Jacques DeVore: Podcasts
-Interview with End of Three Fitness about power training!
-Interview with Mark Sisson on his Primal Blueprint Podcast going over my book: Bicycling Maximum Overload for Cyclists
- Strength Coach.com is a highly followed strength and conditioning resource. This podcast is somewhat more technical in nature.
- Ron has been a strength and conditioning coach for some time. He has a podcast called Chalk Talk where he interviews strength coaches on various subjects. My subject was the concept of power and sustainable power in athletes.
- This is a podcast that caters to women who are interested in improving their endurance on a bike or other sport.
- The consummate athlete podcast focuses on cycling. In this podcast we drill down on how the concepts in my book pertain to cyclists.
- This podcast focuses on the athlete that is 40 years old or above. We discuss weightlifting and training for power.
- The Mystery Tin Podcasts follows fitness and all things fitness. We discuss the state of fitness today.
- Red Kite Prayer is a podcast that is all about cycling, both amateur and professional. The discuss all things that pertain to competitive cycling.
- This podcast is out of Finland. He covers primarily fitness and training for triathletes.