The Sirens & Titans Fitness Program
- To get you to your best you!
- Nothing we do is Random! We are your Nutrition Coach, Strength Coach, and Accountability Partner all in one!
- We are coaches not trainers. We want you to realize the highest level of your genetic potential.
- You will receive a One-on-One Fitness Evaluation to establish your personal baseline so we know where to begin. Nothing we do is random!
- Athletic coaching individualized to meet your level of fitness.
- Our no impact workouts make our program sustainable.
- Sustainable 30 min to 55 min workouts.
- Small group training, with a max of 8 people in a group, allows us to give you lots of attention!
- S&TF training is based on the science of training world class athletes which insures great results.
- Perfect for the competitive athlete or an individual just starting out.
- Each workout has a primary objective: Strength, strength endurance, power…etc. We determine what your primary objective should be for each workout to speed increases in fitness, health and body comp.
- There is an underlying periodization to all the workouts to maximize your training results.
- We have had great success in fitness, health and weight loss in over 85% of our members.
- Optimum results have been seen with no more than 1.5 hours of training per week.
- To get you to the best possible you as quickly as possible.
- As part of the program, you will be required to fill in a convenient online food journal for the first 8-10 weeks you are with us. We look at the information every 7 days and coach you on the tactics and strategies to help you improve your body composition.
- Our coaching is based on the most up-to-date nutritional science and weight loss research.
Nutritional Discussion and Fitness Evaluation
Where are you starting from?
Success in anything is built on a sound strategy. This is only accomplished by really understanding your starting point. If you do not know where you are, how do you expect to make any progress?
Our initial evaluation is where we establish your individual goals, where you are starting, and how we are going to help you get there. We evaluate and discuss all aspects of your health and wellness and share with you what ingredients are needed to produce a successful outcome. We have regular follow up meetings to make sure that we continue to produce results for you!
Initial healthy eating/nutritional discussion, and one on one fitness evaluation: $125.00. This is a one-time session, and is a requirement prior to starting any of the S&TF group workouts. The appointment will take approximately 1.5 hours. In addition to discussing your fitness goals, we determine any bio-mechanical issues and your current fitness (mobility, Strength, Core, and Cardio). If time permits we will conduct an Ultra Sound Body Composition analysis during this evaluation or else at another date. This evaluation will establish your baselines and enable us to progress you appropriately, in order for you to meet your fitness goals efficiently and as quickly as possible.